Restrictions on Use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of FlyingMedicine ltd, except that:
1. You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
2. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the FlyingMedicine ltds copyright notice: © FlyingMedicine ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Users of the Site must not:
1. Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
2. Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
3. Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
4. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any FlyingMedicine ltd's server.
5. Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by FlyingMedicine ltd, as determined by Flying Medicine ltd in its sole discretion.
6. Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if FlyingMedicine ltd becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, FlyingMedicine reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material.
FlyingMedicine cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free, and FlyingMedicine ltd makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY FLYINGMEDICINE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FLYINGMEDICINE LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FLYINGMEDICINE LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU, AND NOT FLYINGMEDICINE LTD, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. FLYINGMEDICINE LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Neither FlyingMedicine, any of its affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall FlyingMedicine Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if FlyingMedicine ltd has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that FlyingMedicine would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, FlyingMedicine ltd. FlyingMedicine ltd does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Payments made via the website
For payments made via the FlyingMedicine.uk website, please note we use PayPal and therefore do NOT retain any card details/ account information. We refer you to PayPal's privacy notice on how they handle, store and utilise your credit/ bank information.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the courts located in the United Kingdom.
Thank you for visiting our Site. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.