The team at Flying Medicine are experienced occupational physicians are not only undertake EASA medicals but are happy to undertake a stress free, swift and professional Airside Driver Medicals too. The clinics are conveniently located near Luton, BHX, LHR airports.
Airside Driver Medical
The process is simple
1) Book an appointment by calling 03334043232
*Payment is required to secure the booking and to minimise no shows and late cancellations.
2) Bring in a valid Passport for ID purposes
3) Bring in a recent patient summary from your doctor and any medications you take
4) Bring in your previous certificate - if applicable
5) Wear your glasses if you require them
6) If not done so already, complete the medical declaration forms
7) Come with a full bladder as we'll need to check your urine
8) Wear suitably loose clothing for easy access / undressing for the medical checks
9) Bring in a chaperone if you wish one to be present during the clinical examination
10) The medical form will be reviewed with the doctor
12) The doctor will then undertake a medical check
13) The doctor will then fill the results on the form and sign the documents
14) If not done so already you'll need to pay for the medical assessment- Cash, Cards except AMEX are accepted.
15) Then you'll be usually leaving with your forms, a big smile and a receipt.
The whole process should take about 30 minutes