FlyingMedicine is a well-established company focused on developing and promoting safe, evidence-based Aviation and Occupational Medicine.
FlyingMedicine offers a range of medicals and training services to both individuals and businesses. Our ethos is to provide a high quality and affordable service to all clients whether individuals, small or large businesses.
Our main services include medicals for: Pilots, Cabin Crew, Air Traffic Controllers (ATCOs), Oil and Gas workers and Travel Health as well as Fitness to Fly assessments for passengers with complex medical conditions, medications or fear of flying advice.
We have a high success rate at issuing medical certificates on the day and our turn around times are quick as applicants can book same day appointments for pilot and cabin crew assessments. We can also add in any additional vaccinations if needed to give a complete service at one visit.
Our services can also be tailored to suit specific client needs.
We are conveniently located in Stansted, Watford and Leicester..
Free parking on site is provided for all of our clients at our branches. See location map.
Our vision is to make a positive difference in the lives our community, by offering the highest-quality of private medical care, in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
We will strive to give a high level of care, compassion and understanding to all our patients.
Our ultimate goal is to make an impact on the well-being of our patients and thus to benefit the community as a whole.
We aim to use technology smartly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our administration patient contact and clinical activity
We will continue to invest in our staff as our team grows, diversifying and developing our skills and knowledge base to ensure that we have a highly skilled, resilient and adaptable workforce to meet the needs of our patients and communities.
We aim to support our development through a greater understanding and treatment of disease through proactive engagement with research audits and projects
We will seek to collaborate and work in partnerships to strengthen community links and respond to local regional and national initiatives.
· We aim to provide the best possible medical care of the highest quality, for our patients and to build a practice which allows us to provide comprehensive care in a comfortable, pleasant setting.
· Provide our patients, a broad range of medical services and choices, giving clear explanation to the options available.
· We have staff who are happy to answer any questions or concerns regarding treatments.
· To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness and understanding to demonstrate that the patient is valued in this practice.
· To serve our community through medical/travel health advice, and educational programs.
· We aim to develop and maintain long-term relationships with our patients by providing them clean, safe and friendly atmosphere.
· We follow strict compliance with all regulatory and ethical rules set forth by the concerned bodies.
· All our staff members work as a team, in harmony with each other to build a satisfied patient base and place our patient’s interests first.
· We always try to pursue excellence in medical care and will always be open to new possibilities and any evidence-based literature.
· We continuously update the staff through regular meetings, teaching sessions and by attending the CPD courses. Thus we have a team of professional, honest and committed staff.
Core Values for all of our employees
Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom we engage.
Commitment: Work diligently to serve all our patients. To fulfil our individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
Advocacy: Be truly patient/community centric, by identifying, fully considering and appropriately advancing the interests of them.
Respect: Treat all those we serve, and with whom we work with, with dignity and respect.
Innovative: Where and when possible will use and resources technologies to provide the best service we can
Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership roles, be accountable for our actions, willing to admit where thing didn’t go well and rigorous in addressing them
Call 0333 404 3232 to book.