The team at FlyingMedicine are dedicated to process your EASA medical professionally, efficiently and stress free. Dr Nomy is a very experienced occupational physician and has undertaken several thousand cabin crew medicals in his career including medicals for Emirates and British Airways.
The process is simple
1) Book an appointment by calling 03334043232
2) Bring in a valid Passport for ID purposes
3) Bring in a passport sized photograph
4) Wear your glasses and bring your contact lens if you require them
5) Complete the medical declaration forms
6) Come with a full bladder as we'll need to check your urine
7) Wear suitably loose clothing for easy access / undressing for the medical checks
8) Shave your chest if you need an ECG
9) Bring in a chaperone if you wish one to be present during the clinical examination
10) The medical form will be reviewed with the doctor and THEN signed together
11) The Aeromedical doctor will then undertake a medical check including but not limited to your
Ear, Nose and Throat checks
ECG if needed
Spirometry for lung function if needed
Check of your abdomen including hernia checks
Urine check for blood, protein and glucose
Checks on your joints, muscles, reflexes, sensation and coordination
Skin checks and varicose veins
Vision checks for distance, intermediate and near vision
Colour vision as required
Audiogram if needed
12) The doctor will then review the results and issue the certificate
13) You'll need to check the certificate and sign it.
14) If not done so already you'll need to pay for the medical assessment- Cash, Cards except AMEX are accepted.
15) Then you'll be usually leaving with a certificate, a big smile and a receipt.
The whole process should take about an hour